Reasons to Enter the Irish Quality Food Awards
The Irish Quality Food Awards are designed to recognise and reward those products which are leading the way in the market in terms of quality and innovation, flavours, textures and aromas and the finest of ingredients.
Reasons why you can't afford to miss out:
- Receive invaluable brand exposure and recognition from the industry
- Reinforce your position as leaders delivering high quality, innovative products
- Increase the credibility of your business, as an award winner
- Benchmark your company against the best in the sector and prove your credentials
- Gain vital product insight from independent leading experts - all entrants receive comprehensive judges’ feedback
- Your chance to have every aspect of your product judged and considered including price, flavour, aroma, ingredients and packaging
- Finalists and winners can use logos on pack and in store to highlight the quality of their product
- Your unique networking opportunity - liaise with the crème de la crème of the Irish grocery retail world when you attend the glittering awards black tie dinner
Entries are open to all Irish retailers, manufacturers and food producers across the whole of the island of Ireland, who produce food for the Irish retail sector. Products can be new or existing, as long as they are in store by the awards night of 18th October (with the exception of seasonal products).